Monday, November 30, 2009

Post Thanksgiving Recovery

The problem with Thanksgiving indulgence is that is seems to extend way beyond Thanksgiving Day.  I have been eating like crazy for 5 days!  Really, I ate chocolate cookies for breakfast on Saturday and strawberry cheesecake for breakfast on Sunday morning.  Even the dog overindulged!!  It's time to get my nutrition sorted out before we start again for Christmas.  I stumbled across this article the other day and thought it has some good advice.  Good luck to all!




3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, chocolate cookies for breakfast. That sounds like a decadent indulgence! Hey, it's not like you do that every day, right? Might as well enjoy it for what it was and move on; that's my theory. Love the picture of your dog with the ice cream carton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookies were good! i am back on the healthy rice (or oatmeal) and greens breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Bell! I miss it so much! Can you mail me a tub? :-)

    ReplyDelete