Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm a Quitter



About two months ago, I took the plunge:
I quit soft drinks.  And I feel great.

I used to get this weird high from drinking a liter of diet soda.  And then came the crash.  I knew that I didn't need the caffeine and the artificial sweeteners couldn't be good for me.  And what about my bones?  I was spending money on a product that was weakening my bones!!!

Oh, I was contributing to environmental detriment:  production, transportation and disposal of a unnecessary product.

What Soft Drinks Are Doing to Your Body

It's good to be a quitter!  So check out this article about soft drinks and start spending your money on something that's good for you.

Photo from:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/hannah_riedel/2439421459/

No comments:

Post a Comment