Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update on the Eat Down

Whew!  As you may remember, I embarked on an EAT DOWN two months ago.  As far as eat downs go, this has been the longest in my history.  Perhaps I have been storing food for the apocalypse.  Thankfully, it's done.  I'm out of brown rice, couscous, lentils, millet, quinoa, cereal, chips, crackers and most canned foods.   It was good to get the pantry cleaned out and to be creative with the recipes.  Now, I have the fun of restocking the pantry.  This time I am going to build up the pantry with more whole grains, legumes and less processed foods.  I consider it a chance to start again a little healthier.

Have you done an Eat Down yet?  Give it a try!  You'll be surprised at how creative you can be.  Then, build up a little healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment