Sunday, September 20, 2009

Garlic Chocolate


So, about 9 years ago I discovered the most delicious gourmet confection: garlic chocolate.  Garlic Ken, previously known by me as "that crazy garlic guy," is a true garlic romantic.  He has a garlic farm on Gabriola Island, BC and loves to make garlic delicacies:  pickled garlic, garlic chutney, cured garlic, minced garlic and soy and sherry marinated garlic.  And of course, his most famous and exotic creation is the garlic chocolate.  The first time I tried it, I put a little piece in my mouth to be nice.  Wow!  The hidden secret about Ken is that he is a superb chocolate maker:  no wax, no artificial fillers, all organic ingredients and high quality dark belgian chocolate.  Now I have to refrain from gobbling up a whole bar in less than a minute.

If you'd like to try Ken's Original Gabriola Bar, contact him at:

Ken Stefanson
1925 Horseshoe Road
Gabriola Island, BC V0R 1X3

gabriolagourmetgarlic@shaw.ca
1-866-GARLIC4U (toll-free)

If you want to know more about Ken, check out this article: Improving The Taste of Chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment