Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yummy Yogurt Pie


This is a nice summer treat that is creamy and refreshing. Use any flavor yogurt and any fruit for your pie. I like to blend peach yogurt and plain together to give a little punch

1 quart low fat or fat free yogurt
1 1/2 cup chopped berries or cherries
1 banana (optional)
1 mango sliced

Mix 1/2 of fruit into the yogurt. Pour into High Five(r) Pie Crust. Freeze until 2/3 firm. Place remaining fruit on top of pie. Freeze until pie completely firm. Cut and serve.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll make this for dessert one night this week! It looks like it will appeal to my kids too. I like your blog! I'll keep checking back for more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it soften a little outside the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes so it will be creamier!!

    ReplyDelete