Thursday, October 8, 2009

In a Vegetarian World, What Happens to the Cows?

You might have noticed that this is a vegetarian blog.  I'm often asked if I am a vegetarian and my answer is, "95%."  I don't cook meat and I'm usually too lazy to chew it either.  If I was a perfect human, I would be a vegetarian, but I'm not there yet.  Anyhow, this is an interesting article on vegetarianism and sustainable food.  I really like that this article doesn't take a militant stance and suggests moderation:

"If you're not ready to go full-time veg, start with one consistent meal: try eating a veg meal for lunch, or go vegan, say, two days a week. Set a realistic goal you can feel good about achieving."

Check out this article by clicking on the link and contemplate what you can do to green up your diet.

In a Vegetarian World, What Happens to the Cows?




Photo by Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment