Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Movie Week!

We survived Eating In Week and overall it was a good experience.  We saved some money and tried some new recipes.  We have lots of leftovers, so we'll still be eating in a lot this week.  I have lunch date at home with the hubby today.

Okay, now on to the most important TV night of the year for me- The Oscars!  I love movies and I love to watch the entire event.  So, in honor of the big event this weekend, I am featuring food movies this week.  If you haven't seen any of these films, considering adding them to your queue.  Some of them will make you hungry or motivated and some will make you want to improve the world of eating.

To start of the week, we watched Julie and Julia over the weekend.  It was fun to watch a fellow blogger share her food world and Meryl Streep's Julia Childs was incredible.  It made me hungry, but not for butter and duck!  So, here's a preview and please enjoy some movies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment